Join Our Team
As an Apprentice Plumber you will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Journeyman Plumber learning to assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
• Water distribution and waste disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
• Relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedure installation
• Ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
• Team building skills.
• Analytical and
• Effective verbal, presentation and communication skills.
• Stress management skills.
• Time management skills.
• Be honest and trustworthy.
• Be respectful.
• Be flexible.
• Demonstrate strong work ethics.
205 Granville Road
Vanier/Ottawa, ON K1L 6Y7
P. (613) 745-2872
F. (613) 744-2147